Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thoughts

OK, now I'm doing this too. We will see how long this lasts. Just seems like a fun way to kill time and a neat way to get all your swirling thoughts lined up in a row, right? If it becomes work..., well who has time for more work? Actually I sorta do have time for more in my life. Or I guess I do right now. I don't work full days like regular people, or even go to school. I don't have kids constantly asking for my time and I don't keep my house like a fanatic(some of my friends do), I don't have hobbies(besides reading obsesivly), play sports or do volunteer work, so technically I do have time for more.

But I have a plan. I'm going to start trying to fix up a house. I would get off work in the afternoons and, when money permits, I would turn a structurally appealing house into a modern updated WOW house. With my own two hands. Sweet! I would actually be working for us(Me and Justin) and I would be my own boss at my new afternoon "job". That is if we can ever buy one. I liked this house that we just put in an offer on and then the sellers countered with something we wont even think about accepting. Now Justin is saying don't get too attached. I have to agree though. It's only your dream house if you can get it at your dream price. I really want to start envisioning the house as it would be after I have my way with it, but is that considered getting your hopes up?

So there is all that on my mind. And I feel kind of guilty because I SHOULD be thinking about THE WEDDING. I really want to worry about that but we just don't have the money or time right now. I feel like I'm letting the wedding down. I'm not being a very good planner. I should be buying stuff for it at this point. Oh well, I guess the house purchase lasts 5 or 10 years and the wedding lasts a day. Anyway. That is not all that's on my mind but that's probably enough said today.

No comments:

Post a Comment