Monday, September 28, 2009

Puppys

I don't really have time to write much because I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to work, but I thought an update was necessary. So, great news, we have agreed to a price on a house and we will close on it on the 20th of October. Yay! Plus, it's the house I really wanted so that's just great. I now need to start planning the decorating and painting. I need to have a plan of action so I can get everything done and we can move in buy the end of October so we don't have to pay another months rent. Anybody feel like painting.
It's a crazy life right now with stuff planed for every weekend and the new baby. Oh, didn't I tell you, we spontaneously got a dog. We it's not that spontaneous. Justin has been practically begging for a puppy for a long time. When Mamaw had these Labrador Retriever puppies she couldn't take care of I was slightly interested. When I learned they were female, yellow labs I was like "Sign me up!" Anyway now we suddenly have a dog. I wanna call her Boomer and Justin doesn't but he doesn't have any suggestions so I think I win by default. She has already been so much work though. It is just adding to the Craziness. I feel really bad about leaving her here by herself all day but whats a girl gonna do? I've gotta work right? Anyway speaking of work I need to go do that so I will talk more about Craziness and houses and puppies later.

1 comment:

  1. It irritates me that the title to this blog is spelled wrong.

    ReplyDelete